Tuesday, December 16, 2014

You sure this is a party?



Marc Seal
Professor Rau
ENG 101 MD
December 15, 2014

It’s My Party
Since this is my party, I can do whatever the hell I want. I would take over the capital building and fill it with neon lights, black lights, and people dressed in insane costumes. Next I would fill the entire place with balloons containing LSD and Water. From there I would let the night continue as it will as I watch from a safe room. My party would not be in the sense of music or drug induced chaos. My party would be the view of the chaos from a safe location as I drink an expensive glass of wine while eating a chef made filet dinner. Yeah, I may be a bit demented, but at least I’m not going to be stuck in an LSD trip for the next 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment